Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Submission.......

HAPPY Wednesday my blogger friends. Today I'll be sharing my Teacher Appreciation submission for Craft Junkie Too. Tracy asked her design team (that's me.......) to come up with a card/project to honor all our hard working teachers and this is what I came up with..... I made two cards (one A2 size and one #10 envelope) and I also bundled a dozen pencils together for each of my grandkids teachers. Each of my grandkids teachers work sooooo hard and give so much to my grandkids that I knew this project would be the perfect way for me to say (from afar) THANK YOU for all they do for each of my grandkids.
Here's a close-up of the A2 card.......I wanted to design a pencil shaped card and think that what I designed really did turn out pretty amazing.......
And here is the #10 sized card with the bundle of sharpened pencils all wrapped with a real red ribbon and a sweet little #1 Teacher tag attached to the bundle.
Here's a close-up of the apple I cut from the Preserves Cricut Cartridge. I used my micro-tip pen to hand write on the apple "#1 Teacher". I needed to make one for each of my four grandkids in Wisconsin ........ so this project needed to stay FUN and EASY to get all four gifts done in a quick amount of time.
Many Thanks to Tracy at Craft Junkie Too for allowing me to be part of her amazing new Design Team.....I am having a BLAST and can't wait to share with you our next CraftJunkieToo design team project.........I'll keep you posted to when that will be released.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow.......I'll be sharing some scrapbooking pages that I created a few weeks ago at the Ranch. Keep Living Your Dream!