Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crafternooner Pink & Blue Cards

Hi Blogger Friends and thanks for joining me on this fabulously bright and cheery Tuesday. I wasn't sure if I had shared these cards with you'all and thought...what the heck....one can never see too many cards - even if they are a repeat. Check these out.... The Color Theme for this particular month was Pink and Blue (MY PICK) and the challenge was to use Fabric on your card. Here's what my faithful Crafternooner Friends made for this swap: First up is Berta's card. She totally included all the elements onto her card. LOVE LOVE what she did with her flower......BEAUTIFUL creation Berta! I also love the little fabric yo-yo flower she added at the top of her ribbon to really set this card off. LOVELY BERTA! Moving on to my BFF's card - Jan ran her card through the swiss dot cuddlebug folder and then went around and stitched all four edges of her card with a fabulous blue blanket stitch (WOW JAN - now that took some time!). She also created the most BEAUTIFUL fabric flower to the center of her card - trust me when I say.....the picture does not do this flower an justice. It is so beautiful in person. Love your card Girlfriend! Next up is Opals card and I have to say....this I think was my favorite card for the pink and blue challenge. I love how Opal not only added a stitched corner in two of the corners...but she added a beautiful elegant corner punch in the opposite corners - making this one of those WOW CARDS when you look at it. She stamped a vase of flowers in the center and then took lots of time coloring in her flowers. She also added alittle PINK fabric bow to the front of the vase.....SO CHARMING and SO BEAUTIFUL. And last is my FUN and BRIGHT pink and blue card. I ran the flowers through my Big Shot and cut the flowers out with two different designs of fabric. They were diecut onto sticky paper so all had to do is die cut the flowers.....peel the backing off....and press them onto my card....SUPER EASY and SUPER CUTE! I added a small blue button to the center and called it a day! SO....all in all my fabulous Crafternooner friends met the challenge and totally hit this one out of the park. THANKS ladies for joining me in this fun challenge. I'll be sharing a couple more Crafternooner challenge cards tomorrow with you.....Hope you can join me. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. They're all so pretty but I think I like yours the best! :D

    ReplyDelete