Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day To You!

It's a BIG BIG Happy Birthday to my grandson Jared. He is 12 years old today and is almost as tall as me......and just about as good looking as his Pop Pop. Love You Jared-Happy Birthday! This morning I was out lurking around in the weeeee hours of the morning with my flashlight and my GPS. I was delivering my Valentine's Day treats to my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper friends. It's normally pretty easy getting around SaddleBrooke during the daylight hours.....HOWEVER......turn all the light out and that's a different story. You seriously need a GPS to find the streets around here.......Hence the need for my GPS and a flashlight. Here is what I made up for my friends this year........... I wove two hearts together to make these amazing Valentine's Day treats.........and each one held some super cute yummies in them.
Here's a closer look at the two hearts woven together to form a basket type heart treat. I was able to tuck a sucker wrapped up and a hershey kiss wrapped up in CS and the new SU chantilly lace.
Check out the treats inside the woven heart.
I also made these hearts up for each of my grandkids teachers and just stuffed them full of yummy yummy chocolate treats.
I'm hoping that each of you have an amazing Valentine's Day.....I would like to say that my Valentine's Day is going to be the best....but....My BFF is in Hawaii and I think that qualifies her to have received the ALL TIME DREAMIEST Valentine's gift in the world. Hope you are having an amazing Valentine's Day Jan and couting the days till you'll be home...........I MISS YOU!
Hope you can return back to visit tomorrow......I'm working on some special projects to share with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: