Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tip-Toe Through The Tulips

It's the last day of March and have to say......LET SPRING BEGIN! Sharing a lovely Tulip card with you today that made me think of Spring in Wisconsin while I was making them. Here's a group shot of the three different colored tulips that I created.
The Old Olive version.......
The So Saffron version.......
And probably my favorite (because we had this color tulip in our front yard back in Wisconsin.......) the Pretty in Pink version........
I used the SU large oval punch to create the tulip and whatever color card stock I used, I inked the edges with a shade darker ink. This helped to create the depth and shadow for each of the tulips.
To make the basket, I grabbed my SU BigZ Baskets and Blooms die and used one layer of that die to create the basket.......Too Stinkin Cute - Or What?Figured that many of my friends would be receiving these cards in April.
Hope to see you tomorrow when I'll begin spotlighting the many cards I made in March with you. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment