Monday, March 08, 2010

Large Star Card

Here's a fun little birthday card I made for one of my friends in February. I'm thinking that this might make a FUN 4th of July card too! I used the Large and Small Star punch from SU and layered each of the stars onto a squared piece of matching card stock. I added a colored brad to the center of each star and stamped a Happy Birthday message in the left hand corner.
Super Easy and Super Quick Card.
Thanks for stopping by and stop back tomorrow for yet another card I made in February. See you tomorrow and remember - Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kadie:
    Like this colorful and fun star card! I've had difficulty figuring out things to do with this punch. This one struck me as fun and festive without too much work! Great job!

    ReplyDelete