Tuesday, July 25, 2017

YUMMY Mini Treat Bags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These fun little treat holders come together in a NEW YORK MINUTE with the help of the Stampin' UP! 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits'.
This first treat bag uses the new 2017-2019 Berry Burst In-Color.  I grabbed my 'Daisy Delight' stamp set and stamped the large daisy image all over the front and back of my bag.  Then I created a darling little belly band that wrapped around the entire treat bag.  I used the new 'Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack' to create my belly band. 
And of course ........ What would a treat bag be if you didn't have some YUMMY CANDIES to tuck inside.  (Mine just happen to have Jelly Belly's inside) 
 
SIDE NOTE ON THE 'Daisy Delight Bundle'.......This bundle has BLOWN OFF the shelves of Stampin' UP! recently ...... and even though it's SOLD OUT ........ I'm happy to report that you will be able to order it on AUGUST 1st!!!!
So I used the 'Daisy Delight' stamp set to stamp both a Whisper White and Berry Burst daisy.  I then punched out both daisies with my 'Daisy Punch' and added both of those to the center of my belly band.
For this treat bag I used the 'Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack' in the new OH SO YUMMY Lemon Lime Twist.
For this treat bag I used the dies that are included in the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' set and created a darling little banner flag for the front of my treat bag.  I topped the banner flag off with one of the new 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows and added a tiny punched Berry Burst circle to the center of each star.
And I also used the 'enjoy' die that is included in the 'Mini Treat Bag Thinlits' set to add a pretty message at the bottom of my treat bag.
 I filled this treat bag with some YUMMY Tootsie Rolls.
So that's it my friends.  These treat bags come together SUPER QUICKLY and I promise they will look AMAZING in any Stampin' UP! color combination.  Hope you give one a try!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

0 comments:

Post a Comment