Thursday, July 20, 2017

Eastern Medallion Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
Since I had all the supplies out from yesterday's Wine Down Wednesday card, I thought it would be fun to create a few Eastern Palace thank you tags.
I used the 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits' dies to create the focal point for each of my tags.  I selected Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist for each medallion.
And across the bottom of each tag ........ I added a couple panels of the 'Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper'.  Then for one last detail ....... I added one of the new 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers' across the top DSP panel.  That little touch just took my tag over the top in my book!
To finish my tags off .......
I added a Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon (now retired) and finished my tag off with a pretty gold bow.
 So there you have it friends........
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Tag-a-licious! Love the sweet layers and touch of spatter!

    ReplyDelete