Sunday, July 16, 2017

Friends Forever Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
What friend wouldn't love to receive this darling little card!
I started out by using the 'Eastern Beauty' stamp set to stamp my friends forever sentiment with Real Red ink in the lower left hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
Next I grabbed the 'Wood Words' stamp set and stamped the rooster image three times with Real Red ink onto 1-1/4" Whisper White circles.  All that was left to do was matt each stamped rooster onto a 1-1/2" Real Red circle and arrange the three images onto the front of my card.
So there you have it friends.......
The perfect card to give to that perfect friend.....

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment