Saturday, July 08, 2017

Chocolate Donut PLEASE

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is a DELISH alternative card that I made with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
If your going to eat a donut......Make it a chocolate frosted donut with some pink icing on top!
I started out with a Chocolate Chip cardstock base.........And added a pretty Melon Mambo frosting to the top.
In the center of my donut I stamped a simple 'FOR YOU'.....
And added a pretty Melon Mambo bow to the top of my donut.
For an added touch of fun.......I punched out some tiny circles and top my donut off with some YUMMY SPRINKLES!
And that is all it took to bring this fun donut card together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment