Friday, July 07, 2017

FRIENDS FRIDAY Get Well Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share some of the MANY MANY Get Well Cards I received over the last couple of weeks.  I am BLOWN AWAY with the talent that each of my friends put into their cards ............ And am pleased to share those cards with you now...........
First up is the DARLING card that my friend and downline team member Dawn created for me.  What makes Dawn's card so adorable is what she used to decorate the front of her card.
Dawn decorated her card with tiny bandaids.........How clever!
Next up is the BEAUTIFUL card that my good friend Sandra made.
How PRETTY is this card that Judy made for me!
My dear friend Jan made me this OVER THE TOP pop up card!
Here's a SUPER HAPPY card that my fellow InkBig Demonstrator friend Michelle made for me.
This FABULOUS card was made by my friend and fellow downline team member Abbie.
And this EXTRA SPECIAL PINK CARD was made by my good friend Debbie.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment