Saturday, July 15, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Donut Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is one of my favorite cards made with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
HOW PERFECT is this YUMMY donut card!
I started this card out by stamping my sentiment onto one of the tags that was included in this May kit.
Next, I used the sprinkle stamp set in this kit and created some festive and colorful sprinkles for the top of my donut.
I used my Two Way Glue Pen to add some glossy shine to the top of my sprinkles.....
And then I finished off my donut card by adding some of the Gold Thread that was included in this May kit and creating a pretty bow at the top of my card. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment