Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Composition Book & Pen Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This project was originally designed by Jeanette Cobb, and she has a fabulous Utube video (May 2, 2017) on how to create the darling pen holders.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.........
Check out these ADORABLE composition books with coordinating pen holders.
Each little composition book was covered with the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper.  I decorated the top of each notebook with the 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits'. 
I selected a different pen than Jeanette used (Mine are the Paper Mate Ink Joy Gel Pens), so my measurements are starting with a piece of 2-1/2" x 7-1/2" DSP and scoring on the 7-1/2" side at 1/2", 6-1/2" and 7".  Then I turned and scored on the 2-1/2" at 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" and 2".
These little composition books are the perfect size to fit into your purse.....
And the pen holder keeps your pen from accidently leaking all over the inside of your purse ....... (Ask me how I know that........I have a Coach purse that has black ink all over the liner of my gorgeous purse).
I decorated the inside of my composition book with a small piece of Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper ........ And secured some Dapper Denim (now retired) Ruched Ribbon inside to act as a closure for my composition book.
Hope you give these little gifts a try ..........
I promise you, they will make someone very happy!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

0 comments:

Post a Comment