Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sweet Valentine's Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today spot-lights the new stamp set "Hey Valentine's" and is a SUPER SERIOUSLY HAPPY CARD.  Before I share that card with you........I want to share some pictures from the gifts we received at the Manager's Reception....and also some fun stuff that was shared at yesterday's Leadership session.  Let me share those pictures with you.....

Here's the beautiful box we received when we left the Manager's Reception on Wednesday night.
It's just like Stampin' UP! to spoil us at these events.....and they really did some serious spoiling on Wednesday night.
This is what was inside the beautiful box.....
It's a beautiful keepsake picture frame......Which I'm planning to put a fun picture of Jack and Me at this event.
Here's two of my InkBig buddies (Lisa and Mary) receiving some much deserve On-Stage Recognition.
And here's some samples that Sara Douglas shared with us......
Along with this quick and easy Valentine's sample.

For my card share today.....I saw this layout on Stampin' Connection.  Think it's one of the happiest cards that I've made in a very long time.

I used the "Hey Valentine's' set to create this card.
My Bermuda Bay panel was embossed with the "Happy Hearts" embossing folder.....
And my  birdie image was colored in with Blendabilities Markers.
I used the Brights DSP Collection for my four DSP banners......
And added some 1/8" taffeta ribbon to the end of each banner.
I added Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay candy dots at the ends of each banner flag.
And I think it's one of my favorite bright and happy cards that I've made in some time.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Valentine's card ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! The colors and design really pop. I love the new way I can just check I'm not a robot, instead of trying to read some numbers and letters, LOL.

    ReplyDelete