Sunday, February 01, 2015

Valentine's Treasure Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends........The Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference is over.......And let me tell you something.  It was a TOTAL BLAST!  Between prize patrol.......amazing break-out session....and being surrounded by some of the great Stampin' UP! Leaders for three days was SERIOUSLY A SHOT IN THE ARM for my Stampin' UP! business.  Let me share some pictures of our time together yesterday.......
This is what it looked like as Shelli announced an all attendee prize patrol.  The place went NUT-SO!
Carrie shared this darling little card project with us......and I'll be sharing all the cards from this set next week.
And here's another card that Carrie share.

And here's our Leadership bag for 2015.
I'll share more pictures tomorrow of all the free goodies I received.
My card share today comes from a similar post I saw on Stampin' Connection and changed things up a tiny bit to put my own spin on this darling Valentine's card.
I started out by stamping my "Hey Valentine's" set with black ink and then using my circle framelits to cut it out.
I used my little circle punch to create my pirate's eye-patch and then grabbed my silver pen to color in the jewels and the buckles on my pirates belt and boots.
I used the Sweet Dreams DSP for all four patterns of my gray DSP.....And used the Star Framelits to create the background image for my stamped pirate image.
And the trio of hearts came from the heart in the Owl Punch.  I added some dimensional adhesive to the back of each heart and then applied some Crystal Effects to each heart to really gloss them up.
I used both Basic Gray and Brushed Silver cardstock to complete my card. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a beautiful butterfly card  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Best pirate card ever! Love the silver buckle and accessories!

    ReplyDelete