Monday, January 12, 2015

Lotus Blossom Gift Box

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little gift box that a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator (Brenda Q) created and shared.  It uses the Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration set and some Wild Wasabi cardstock.  Let's jump right in with this gorgeous gift box.
Here's what my gift box looks like......
It starts with a 6-3/4" x 5-1/4" piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock.  It is scored on all four sides at 3/4".
The belly band is made from a piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock that measures 10" x 1-1/2".  And my DSP piece measures 10" x 1".
The belly band uses the Painted Blooms DSP and Wild Wasabi Seam Binding.
My lid was made from a piece of clear window sheet.  That measures 6-11/16" x 5-3/16".  The window sheet is then scored on all four sides at 3/4".
Here's a picture of what the gift box and lid looks like all scored and ready to be assembled.
Here's what I tucked inside my gift box......
Each card is a Stampin' UP! notecard......This one is Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.
Here's a Blackberry Bliss and Perfect Plum card.
This is Tempting Turquoise and Soft Sky......
And my final notecard is Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.
This gift box is a fabulous hostess gift and comes together in no time flat.
Going to make up a few of these and have them on hand for those special last minute gifts I might need this coming year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a new baby tag  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a work of art! Thanks for all the details on the box as well!

    ReplyDelete