Monday, January 19, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Gift

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a super fun treat to share with you.  I made a darling little Mini Treat Bag Gift and used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit die set that is currently in the new Occasions catalog.  Let me share that gift with you now.
I used the new Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper to create my Mini Treat Bag holder.  
For the inside of my Mini Treat Bag holder......I added a notecard.  I used a sheet of Whisper White cardstock and added a piece of the Painted Blooms DSP to the top and bottom edge of my notecard.
I stamped the Petal Potpourri flower in Wild Wasabi ink and stacked two flowers together to create this daring Petal Potpourri flower.
I wrapped some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine around my Mini Treat Bag and then stamped the Petal Potpourri flower in Crushed Curry ink and added those flowers to the front of my Mini Treat Bag. 
My "enjoy" sentiment was die-cut from the extra pieces that are included in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit dies.
This is the perfect little gift to make for that someone special and can be made up in a SNAP!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another new product card  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolute perfection. I love that new flower and punch (yes, we needed another) and everything coordinates so beautifully with the DSP and bold "enjoy!"

    ReplyDelete