Thursday, January 22, 2015

January Early Bird Gift

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special treat to share with you.......One that I gave away at my January Stamp Camp.  Check out this gorgeous notecard holder.........
This was my Early Bird door prize for January.
It uses the new Lotus Blossom Sale-a-Bration set.
Pam Morris (PALS friend) shared how to make these when we got together at Mary Fish's house in December.  The holder couldn't be any easier to make.  8" x 11".....Score at 4" on the 8" side.....and Score at 5-1/2" on the 11" side.  The only other thing you need to do is cut up to the center on both sides.
Here's the card and envelope liner that I made.....
The Calypso Coral is just beautiful!
And the evening Early Bird noteholder was this Hello Honey version.
The same process was completed to make this one......
And this version used the Hello Honey ink pad.
How GORGEOUS is this?
Of course I couldn't just hand the winner this holder.....without making it pretty and adding a package of Stampin' UP! Rhinestones to the back side of the package.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a beautiful Lotus Blossom card  ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Loved having you in my home and such fun to see the project Pam presented on your blog. Just beautiful and I'm nutso about the use of orange!

    ReplyDelete