Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a FULL RUN today.......With two Stamp Camps and some final preparation for my upcoming Stampin' UP! Leadership Conference.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This happy and fun card comes together with the help of several new items from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
First up I used the the new BIG On You stamp set and stamped my sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock using the new Rose Coral Chalk ink pad.
Here's a close-up of how amazing the new Rose Coral Chalk ink takes to Whisper White cardstock.
I used the smallest flower from the 'Petal Potpourri' set to create my trio of Calypso Coral flowers.  
I also used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder to create this fun texture to my Calypso Coral base card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my January Early Bird Stamp Camp Gift ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Luscious and "chalk" full of new Occasions products. Did you use the new epoxy hearts on your red hearts? Or Crystal Effects? Always love seeing your signature stitching!

    ReplyDelete