Thursday, January 08, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit Part Two

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm back with part two of my Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit.  For today's share......I want to share with you how I took the Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit and stepped it up a tiny bit with some supplies I had in my studio.  Let's jump right in with today's share.........
Here's the four "Stepped Up Cards" I created.
First up I used the file folder card and created a tabbed file folder insert for the inside of my card.
I then created a "Hooray Hooray" banner flag for the front of my card.
For my second card......I simple added some Washi Tape to the top and bottom portion of my card.........
And then stamped my sentiment directly onto my balloon.
My third card uses the matchbook style card to create a fun little Sun Burst image for the front of my card........
And then I stamped "Hooray! Hooray!" right under my flapped section.
And my final card (and my favorite) was designed with three different color inks.  I dipped my sponge dauber directly into my ink and then swiped it directly onto my specialty paper.
This technique allowed me to create a SUPER FUN and COLORFUL pattern for the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more new product cards with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful change up. My eye goes right for the wire star you added. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs Kadie! Love that last one too, but they are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete