Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blackberry Bliss Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another new product card to share with you........This card uses the Painted Petals stamp set.  Let's jump right in with today's card share.
Here's the card I created.
It's a fabulous card done up in Blackberry Bliss!
My flowers uses Blackberry Bliss and the stems for my flowers is stamped with Wild Wasbi ink.
Here's a close-up of my pretty flowers.
And I added a Blackberry Bliss bow to the top of my Ornate tag.
One final touch were the three Wild Wasbi Candy Dots that I added to the bottom right hand corner of my card.
I also added a panel of some 2014-2015 InColor DSP in Blackberry Bliss to the center of my base card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a beautiful Lotus Blossom gift box ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! So beautiful with that stunning Blackberry Bliss. Love the layout too!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card. I'm doing one that reminds me of this for our Pals hop on Wed. Different stamp set but similar in simplicity and layout! Great minds . . .

    ReplyDelete