Friday, January 16, 2015

Sheltering Tree Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I have a FUN PACKED weekend planned out for myself .......... I have scheduled LOTS of papercrafting time and running with friends for this weekend.  But for today I have one more Sheltering Tree card to share with you.  Let's jump right in with my card share.......
I have to say that the Sheltering Tree set has quickly turned into one of my FAVORITE stamp sets in the new Occasions catalog.
I stamped my tree with Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz.
My bike was stamped with Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler.......
And my sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.
There is also a swing stamp that comes along with this set.......and think it would be the perfect card to make for someone extra special.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun 'Love You' card ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Perfection. My eye goes straight to the cherry cobbler bike frame (isn't it cool you can stamp it another color)?

    ReplyDelete