Sunday, May 05, 2013

Scissors and the City Make 'n Takes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with you the three make 'n takes that we made at last weekends Scissors and the City event.  We made two cards and one amazing and fun bookmark.  Let me share those projects with you......  

This card was designed by Stephanie......
 And here's a close-up of the Chevron background and flowers that we stamped.
This card was created by Sandy.....
And a close-up of the cuddlebug embossing folder we used......and the darling little pennants that we stamped and die-cut out.
And my final project was this bookmark that Sandy designed.....

LOTS of detail....and LOTS of sparkle!

Thanks for joining me today.  I'm back tomorrow to share a special little birthday card for my dear SU friend Patti.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. these are all so adorable . . . each with their own personality. i would love a birthday embossing folder like the 2nd card! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete