Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dress Form Stand

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little share that my good friend Kris had my FU (Fabulously Unique) Group make at our May card in a box event.  I have been wanting to make one of these little nuggets since I spotted them at Di Gibbs Spring Fling Event.  Check these out........

It's a dress form with a DARLING Tullee Dress!
These are SUPER EASY to make.........
All you need is the SU Dress-Up Framelits....Some Tullee and Pretty Ribbon......
And a skewer (painted black) and some type of base.  Kris found these fun wooden holders that she painted black for us.....added some black molding clay and then all we needed to do was poke our black skewer into the clay and INSTANT Dress Form Stand.
The best part of this Dress Form Stand is the white tulle skirt we made AND the GORGEOUS pink gingham ribbon we used for the waistband bow.  I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE!
Here's what the back of our Dress Form Stand looks like......
And a close-up of not only the waistband bow we made....but the pretty necklace that Kris gave us for or project.
I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this project and want o make a million more of these.  Time is limited for me this week....but trust me......I will be making more of these for my studio very soon.  THANKS KRIS for sharing this project with us.......You really knocked this one out of the park!
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share the other projects that my fellow FU Club members made at our May Card in a Box.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. love the use of tulle and the idea for the skewers was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! These are on my list to make too

    ReplyDelete