Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day My Blogger Friends!
It's Mother's Day and I have two great things to share with you today.  First is my latest addition to the Fisher-Badie family........

We have been blessed to have a momma hummingbird build her nest in one of the lanterns of our patio lighting system.  She actually built two nest....this is the upper nest and the one she has decided to nest two ADORABLE eggs.
 
We are counting down the days till we are grandbirdie parents.  I'll keep you posted over the next 16 days how things are looking.
 
And here's the Mother's Day treat that I made for 24 of my SaddleBrooke Friends and four dear friends from the Tucson area.........
I made these ADORABLE Dress-Up Candy Boxes that a fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator Kay Kalthoff created.
These were made with the Dress-Up Framelits and the GORGEOUS Polka Dot Parade DSP.
I added two Hershey Nuggest that I wrapped up with the Polka Dot Parade DSP and added a set of Prima Flowers to the top of the candy.  They fit perfectly into the little box that fit inside the Polka Dot Dress.
Here's the entire line-up of dresses that I made........
Rich Razzleberry......
Marina Mist......
Real Red (my favorite)......
Old Olive (Debbie's favorite)......
Daffodil Delight......
Pumpkin Pie (Nancy's favorite)......
LOVE how this project turned out and would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to Kay for sharing this project with me. 
 
So thanks for joining me today.  Hope you have a fabulous day and can visit again tomorrow......I have some fun projects that I've been working on to share with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment