Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Camp Spring Sampler Box

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the fun project we made at my May Stamp Camp yesterday.  Check out this fun Spring Sampler Box we made....... 
It's a box that is filled with four fun and amazing cards that has a special little compartment to store the sentiments and the modern label punched images.  This box was originally done by Connie Stewart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playerembedded&v=xN3dfqu3-EA)........ I FELL IN LOVE with her design and just had to teach my Camp gals how to create it.
This is the PERFECT GIFT GIVING IDEA. It starts with a 7-1/2"x10-3/4" piece of Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.  You score at 3/4" and 1-1/2" on all four sides.  The trick is to use one of Connie Stewarts Score Shims when you score your lid.  It's a piece of clear window sheet that when attached to your Simply Score Board.......creates the perfect fit for your box lid and box base to fit together.
When you remove the belly band and the lid........ 
There is a section to store your four greeting cards.....and another little section that has a divider for your stamped sentiments and your Modern Label punch pieces.
 
 Here's what the sampler box looks like without the cards in it.........

The ladies were able to stamp four of their favorite sentiments and decorate the front of the cards later with the sentiment they will need. 
Here's what the whole package looks like with the four cards.......
LOVE how the sampler box holds all the pieces in a neat little package!
So there you have it friends.......My May Stamp Camp Spring Sampler Box.  I plan to share with you tomorrow the four cards that the ladies made to fill their sampler box.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea to add the sentiment that you want. The cards are gorgeous, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous box and even more divine inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for sharing the project; I wonder if you could publish a link to Connie's version? I have searched her blog but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete