Friday, May 03, 2013

Chicken Card by Donna

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special blog post that was created by my good blogging friend Donna.  Now Donna is one of those card making friends that BLOWS ME AWAY with her talent.  She makes some of the most amazing cards......but has some of those AMAZING sentiments that she puts on the inside of her cards. Donn gave me this card at the Scissors and the City Retreat last weekend and I FELL IN LOVE with it.  Check it out for yourself.........

It's made with the Heart Framelits......and it uses the largest heart (that is scalloped).  It is cut out using Whisper White cardstock and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. 
It uses the Full Heart Punch to make the red chicken arms......and the retired 3-heart punch was used for his top feathers.  How STINKIN' CUTE is this card!  MANY THANKS to Donna for giving me one of these cards......I'm going to make this card with Hailey for one of our upcoming Skype Sunday projects.  THANKS DONNA!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a National Scrapbooking Day Project with you. It's a project I made at last weekends Scissors and the City Event.  Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. This Chicken is so Cute! He needs to sit in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting caught up today on almost a week's worth of your posts as I have been super busy. Thanks for showing my card. I hope that you and your granddaughter enjoy making it. I am back in tune now that I am checking your blog each day! Seven days without Kadie makes one week!

    ReplyDelete