Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May FU Projects

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have two Stamp Camp Sessions that we are creating an adorable Spring Sampler Box.  I will begin sharing that project with you tomorrow.....but for today......I have the remaining projects that my fellow FU (Fabulously Unique) gals made at our May card in a box event last week.  Here are those projects for you to enjoy.......

First card up was made by Debbie.  OH MY GOSH FRIENDS........She has this stamp that is totally the FU Gals.  There was for jolly lady for each of us ..... and we were able to color each of the ladies in as we wanted (can you guess which one is ME?). 
And then on the inside.....Debbie printed up this cute little sentiment!  LOVE THIS CARD DEBBIE!
 Ann had us make two projects.......This is the first card she had us make........
And it turns out to be a super fun fold over card.  We had the option of doing a boy or girl card.  I wanted to make this card for my granddaughter.  I will get inspired (some day) and create the stamped boy image card and send it to my grandson Steven!
The second card that Ann had us make was another fun fold card...but this one uses an envelope on the inside.......
You lift up the flap on this card and there is a #10 envelope that is folded up and attached to the backside of your flap.  Totally fun card Ann!
And the second project Kris had us make was this BEAUTIFUL sympathy card.
We die-cut out the delicate Poppy die on the left hand side of a piece of white cardstock and stamped our sentiment in the lower right hand corner.  We then used dimensionals to pop up the white cardstock piece and position it onto a black card base.  Such a beautiful card Kris!
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I will be back tomorrow to begin sharing my May Stamp Camp Spring Sampler project with you.......Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that stamp! Totally fits a group of stamping gals! Gee let me guess, you're in the pink shirt and cardigan taking the picture! Ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards from the gang. i'm gonna bet you are the woman with the camera?

    ReplyDelete