Monday, July 09, 2012

More Birthday Gifts and Cards!

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the last of my birthday cards and gift to share with you - Let's jump right in .......
First up is a special gift that my good good friend Kris made for me.  She gave me TWO mini composition books  They are the perfect size for my purse and the only problem I had was making the decision on which one of these books I was going to put in my purse!
Kris used some crossword puzzle paper to cover my first book.  What a super fun idea to spell out my name across the top portion of my book.
Kris used some PopDots to lift each of the letters in my name off the paper and also distressed the edges of each of the letter.  SO STINKIN' CUTE!
And the other book she gave me is this BEAUTIFUL orange poka-dot covered bookLOVE the "Don't Forget" banner she created ...... but the real WOW FACTOR........
Has to be the OH SO PRETTY Flower!  She created one of her famous 3-D flowers for the top of this book and even added a hat pin to the top of the flower for that little extra - SOMETHING SOMETHINGLOVE LOVE LOVE your gift Kris.  It was a real struggle to figure out which one to keep in my purse - but I was pretty sure that I would TRASH the flower on this book so I have decided to keep this book on my studio desk to admire (along with your calendar that you made for me SEVERAL months ago).
And if the gift that Kris made me wasn't enough ..... check out this ADORABLE card she made me.  The inside message said "Time to Wish You A Happy Birthday".  Both Kris and I bought this stamp set when we were recently down at BlueMoon Scrapbooking.  LOVE LOVE LOVE my card and gift Kris......thank you for thinking of me and for all the hard work you put into creating my birthday surprises.
Next up is the FUN FUN card that Cheri made for me.  She used Washi Tape to create her card and I only wished it would photograph all the dimension and shine that the card has in person.  Such a PRETTY and FUN card!  Thank You Cheri for hand delivering your card to my door.  LOVE all the FUN colors on my card and the tape ......... seriously FUN.
Here's the little 3x3 card that my friend Sandy tucked inside the bird house gift she made for me.  Such a FESTIVE and FUN card Sandy - Thank You!
This little cutie was a card from my friend Dick Ebert.  It is one of those cards that when you open it up - it begins speaking to you.  Well ..... let me tell you .... by what was recorded it obvious that someone doens't believe how old I am!  I'm still laughing at the message that was recorded inside my fun birthday card.  Thank You Dick for remembering my birthday and for sending me such a FUN CARD!
And my last card share is from my blogger friend Donna.  We have gotten to know each other from my blog and Donna sent me this "Oh So Pretty" birthday card.  Donna said she was sorry that she missed my birthday - but because I celebrate my birthday for the entire week - Donna is right on time with the delivery of my birthday card.  Thank you for sending me this pretty pretty birthday card - I love it!

I've started to put my nose down and began the process of designing and creating the 5-cards/projects for Stamp Camp and I'm busy cutting and sorting and packaging packets up.  I have over 30 packets to create ...... So life is busy at the Fisher/Labadie household this week.  I'll be back tomorrow to share the three cards that I made at a class Kris and I took last week......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. fun, flirty and uber retro (that cat is to die for). lovely birthday cards to a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute cards..like the layout, design, color and each and everything about it..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete