Monday, July 30, 2012

Everything Eleanor Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 28 Days!
Last week I shared a fun little Angry "happy" Bird card that a fellow SU Demonstrator Frenchie created on her blog.  Another project that Frenchie has on her blog is an amazing video on how to do a One Step Layer Stamping project.  I've been seeing this technqiue all over the internet and my good friend Kris has agreed to do a Fun Shop and share with the SaddleBrooke Stampers how to do this technique (in another week).  This card is a result of that One Step Layer stamping technique. 
I started out with a card base of Primrose Petals cardstock.  I did all my stamping of my "Everything Eleanor" stamp set onto the stacked layers of Very Vanilla cardstock and used the Primerose Petals cardstock for my matted layers.
My sentiment was from the "Affection Collection" stamp set and I stamped it in Primrose Petals on Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch to begin the layers of my sentiement and then added the Apothecary Accents Framelits die for my final layer. 
Each of the layers are stacked on top of each to create this truly amazing and beautiful background image card.  OH SO PRETTY....and OH SO EASY!
 A final touch as the Primrose Petal 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and my card was DONE.
I can't wait for Kris to teach my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers how to do this amazing technique  - I think this technique is PERFECT for those sympathy cards I struggle to make.  I can see sitting down one day and making several of these for just that purpose.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow with some Kards to Kadie that I've received - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your project has been chosen for Blog finds of the Day on 8/1. If you would like to see other projects chosen please visit blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning layering of pinks. you rocked the eleanor set. congrats on being a blog find of the day!

    ReplyDelete