Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Stamp Camp Part Two

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 37 Days!
Today I have two more Christmas in July cards to share with you - Let's jump right in with my first card share for today.......
I can honestly say.....this was my FAVORITE Christmas in July card.  This card was inspired by Natasha Lyandberger who created this card layout back in 1998-2011.  I fell in love love love with this layout and just had to pull my In-Color DSP stack and begin punching out pieces from my Petite Pennants Builder Punch.
All this card takes is eight Pennant Builder punches and two of the punches are run through the Big Shot with the help of the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder.  I used the "Curly Cute" stamp set to stamp my Seasons Greetings sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink.
We added a piece of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon to the top of our card and slipped a little piece of the new Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon through the center knot.  You can see that we added three Rhinestone Gems to the center two trees......
This card is super fun to mass-produce and can honestly say......I will be making several of these to give out this holiday season.
This was one of the favorite cards from the ladies who attended my Christmas in July Stamp Camp.  We used LOTS of new product that will be released on August 1st in our new Holiday Mini Catalog.

We used the new "Festivel of Prints" DSP Stack, the new Mitten punch and the SERIOUSLY YUMMY Cherry Cobbler Scallop Tulle Ribbon and the White Sweater Trim Ribbon that I am TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH!
We used the "Snow Festive" DSP for the bottom portion of our card and added a little 1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler to the top portion of that DSP.
Our mittens came together in a SNAP with the help of the new FUN mitten punch and we even added the Sweater Trim to the back of each of the mittens to create the string that helps all our little munchkins mittens together.  The DSP Stack was used to create the darling little Bashful Blue snowflake to the center of our mittens.
And all I can say is the Scallop Tulle Ribbon is something that once you try it.....YOU WILL BE HOOKED!  It's sooooo soft and sooooo easy to work with.  I can see using the Early Espresso and Crumb Cake for several of my Halloween creations.

Many Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow with my final Christmas in July card to share with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment