Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holiday 3x3 cards

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 32 Days!
Today's card share is seriously a CASE from my good friend Mary Fish.  I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE every single thing she creates - and when I saw her posting last week of these little 3x3 holiday cards.......well let me tell you.....I immediately went to work creating this little cuties!
 Mary used (as I did) the new Scentsational Season stamp set and Framelits Dies to create these adorable little 3x3 notecards.  The made LITTLE TINY changes for my cards...........
First up is this ADORABLE Christmas Tree.  I stamped it in Gumball Green and the coordinating dies make it a SNAP to diecut out all the images to this amazing stamp set.  I also added a piece of the new "Festival of Prints" DSP Stack to the bottom of my card - and the final touch was adding some rhinestone bling to several of the branches of my tree.   My sentiment was stamped from the "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set.
 Next up is the Candy Cane card........HOW YUMMY IS THIS?  I am amazed at how awesome the images to this stamp set actually stamp out.  I stamped my candy canes in Cherry Cobbler and connected my two candy canes together with a little piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine.  I stamped my "make a wish" sentiment with the help of the AWESOME stamp set "Sweet Essentials".
This has to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE card - It totally reminds me of the tradition I have with my grandkids each year to make our December Gingerbread Houses.  The gingerbread man was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and three pearls were added for his buttons.  I used the "Festival of Prints" DSP Stack for the bottom portion of this card ....... and before I called this one DONE - I grabbed my Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker and added some stitching lines right above my DSP.
And my last Holiday mini card just SCREAMS Winter in Wisconsin to me.  A good cup of JOE and a festive "Christmas Cheer" message and your good to go.  I stamped my cup in the new Midnight muse In-Color and the Christmas Cheer was from the Sweet Essentials stamp set.

MANY THANKS to my good buddy Mary Fish for her card inspiration on this one and hope to create a bunch of these to go along with several holiday gifts I will be giving out this upcoming holiday season.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more new card creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment