Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cards from Friends!

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friend!
Today I plan to spend the entire day in my studio cutting and packing up my 35-Stamp Camp packets for July.  I'm pretty sure it's going to take me till Sunday to get everything done - but I've reserved the rest of the week ........ So I'm prepared to "GET 'ER DONE" at all cost.  
My first card share for today is this GORG card from Jan!  It honestly did not photograph well - but decided to share it with you anyways.  Jan helped me celebrate my birthday with this 4th of July card that just SCREAMS ME!
It's a gate fold style card and Jan used some amazing vintage style paper to create this "OH SO PRETTY" 4th of Jujly card.  The paper seriously reminds me of paper that I would have seen when I was a little girl and Jan's layout is SUPER DUPER FUN!  Thank You Jan for sending me TWO birthday cards.  LOVE 'EM BOTH!
And my next card is from my new friend Debbie - who I met through my blog and invited to my Stamp Camp.  What a treat!  Debbie sent me this "PRETTY PRETTY" card that I can tell you right here and now......will be CASE card for me!  Debbie simply took 3-DSP panels and matted them to a green panel and added a charming sentiment. 
For a little added WOW FACTOR Debbie popped two darling felt type flowers to her card and called this one DONE!  Debbie couldn't resist enclosing a note saying "sorry this card is green ...... I don't do Pink".  NO PROBLEM DEBBIE - If you look closely - there is a small spot of pink on your center panel and I know your favorite color is green ....... so it's all GOOD!  Thank You Debbie for sending me this DARLING CARD!

Many Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to begin the cutting ...... stamping ....... sorting and packing of the 35-packets I need to make for my Christmas in July Stamp Camp on Wednesday, July 18th.  I'm sure that if I put my head down and stay off the computer ........ I will be able to get this task done by Sunday.  WISH ME LUCK!

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards to Kadie creations with you - hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. good luck cutting and cutting and cutting. thanks for sharing your pretty cards. glitter is always tough to photograph but the card is stunning. debbie's card is fresh and i love the mix of patterns. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gate card and how blessed you are to have such a good best friend - really wonderful! Something I adore about the next card - so cute and I not only love the sentiment but love the fact that she hand wrote it herself! It just reminds us that it is all about making hand made and whoever said we have to have a stamps set for everything! I personally am paring down(crafty garage sale here we come!) and there is something so wonderful about the perfect sentiment hand done. I just have to work on my penmanship!

    Thanks for an always great and fun blog!

    Janette S.

    ReplyDelete