Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Cards from Judy, Jude and Jess

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today's post is a LATE POST because of the power outage that happened in SaddleBrooke yesterday afternoon.  Around 4:30 the power completely went OUT in our HOA1 developement and STAYED OUT till almost 8:30.  That meant.....NO POWER - Which meant lights out - NO INTERNET - and NO A/C (YIKES-I HATE HEAT!.....I know...and I'm living in Arizona....GO FIGURE...It's a DRY HEAT!)   This meant that I did not get my post lined up last night and I'm rushing this morning to get a post completed for you this morning.  I do have two cards that I received from a couple of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends to share with you ........So.....Let's JUMP right in......
My first card to share is from Judy K.  She sent me this ADORABLE Thank you card which I completely fell in love with.

Not only is the paper so stinkin cute.......but the chicks are cutier than words can describe.  What a WONDERFUL card Judy!  I also have to tell you that Judy did not write anything on the inside of this card and that to me means one thing........Keep the love going baby.   The true purpose of this card is to REUSE IT ........ SO ....... Don't be surprised if someday YOU are the lucky one who receives this card in the mail from ME!
And my next card is from my good staming buddies Jude and Jessica.  This is a mother/daughter tag team that Stamp and Craft TOGETHER!  They made me this OH SO PRETTY thank you card and hand deliveried it to me last week.
I love how they have taken a piece of Old Olive cardstock and added a pretty poka-dot ribbon across the center of it for that little pop of FUN!
The bottom Bashful Blue piece was run through the Big Shot with the Lots of Dots embossing folder and the flowers are the PERFECT centerpiece for this CHARMING Thank You card.  Thank You Jess and Jude for this very pretty card.

I'm off to go join my good friend Mary Fish for coffee.  We are connecting today for a little birthday celebration (tomorrow is my birthday) and a perfect way to celebrate is Good Coffee (check) - Yummy Pastries (check) and Good Friends (double check).  I'm really looking forward to connecting with Mary as I know.........It will be a SUPER FUN MORNING!

I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the birthday cards and treats I've received for my birthday.  I've received so many cards and gifts that I warn you......It might take me a couple of days to get them all posted.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!




1 comment:

  1. i had a wonderful time getting together and celebrating your birthday. of course, we spent much of our time doing the happy dance over the holiday catalog! so fun to share with a dear friend. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete