Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Special Teacher Gift

Happy Wednesday my Blogger Friends and today I want to share with you the gifts I made for my grandkids to give to their teachers and school bus drivers for the first day of school.  I shared this project with my CraftJumkieToo design team members last week - and today I want to share the seven buses my grandkids gave to their teachers this past Thursday (the first day of school).  Here are those seven completed buses....
 I used the DoodleCharm cartridge to make the bus........And the hersey nuggets were wrapped in the new SU stamp set All Occasions.
 I made a box to join the front and back of the buses together and then added wrapped hersey nuggets and dropped six of them into the center of each of the buses.
 Here's what the inside of each of the buses looked like with the nuggets tucked inside.
 The new SU stamp set is designed to be stamp directly onto Avery labesl and makes it a snap to design the nuggets into a fabulous creation.
 I used the same yellow and black paper to create the filler for the inside of each of the buses.......
And I found out from each of my daughters what the kids teachers name were and added there names to the side of each of the buses.  The two grandkids that ride the bus made one each for the AM and PM bus driver......Needless to say......EVERYONE LOVED their first day of school treats.  The kids completely love giving their teachers and classmates their treats throughout the school year and I LOVE making the treats for them to give.  It's a WIN WIN Situation.  (being a grandma is one of the nicest gifts I've ever received)

Thanks for stopping in....I'm hoping to download some pictures of cards I made last weekened at my Cross Plaines retreat/mania.......And share those with you tomorrow.  Hope you can stop back and check that post out.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Kadie, I love love these. Happy back to school day to all the kids, but I'm one sad grandma missing my Lily.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete