Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bird House

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and today I have a quick little post to share with you.  It's an adorable birdhouse made from the Stampin' UP! Milk Carton Die......check this little cutie out......
How STINKIN CUTE is this....and just have to tell you....It is SUPER EASY to make.

I used the SU Milk Carton Die along with the Bird Builder punch and the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die to create both of these birdhouses - which by the way......are sitting on my upper cabinet in my studio.
 Here's a close-up of one of the birdhouses.  I used chocolate chip cardstock for the actual house and the roof was made using Old Olive cardstock and the Scallop Border punch from Stampin' UP!
I love how this project turned out - and have plans to try other projects using the Milk Carton Die - please keep an eye open for that post (coming soon).

Thanks for stopping by today - I'm off to put the finishing touches on my Stamp Camp (which is today).  I'll be back tomorrow to begin posting all the cards and projects we make at Stamp Camp.......Hope you can join me for a peek. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment