Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Little Amerricka

Happy Tuesday my Blogger Friends and hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today, I want to share some pictures with you that is the very reason I say my life is COMPLETE......I have four of the most amazing grandkids in Wisconsin and I can honestly say.....THEY COMPLETE ME!  Here are what I simply call - My Little People..........
We decided last Sunday we were going to take the kids to Little Amerricka for day of FUN at the amusement park and I arranged for my oldes daughter to meet me at Noodles for lunch.  (My youngest daughter was at a birthday party with my granddaughter and were going to meet up with us at the Park-n-Ride) Without a doubt - If you ask my grandkids where they want to go eat.........They will ALWAYS request we go to "Noodles".  So we met up at Noddles and enjoyed noodles and rice krispie treats before meeting my youngest daughter and her daughter at the Park-n-Ride and then headed off to Little Amerricka. (check out all the empty bowls of noodles - MAN THOSE KIDS CAN EAT)
Here's my two grandddaughter as they head off one of the many Roller coaster rides they rode that day.

 And my two grandson's as they take a spin around a totally fun ride......(it was seriously cute how the older brother played a special role in riding along with his younger brother to show him the ropes on how to be brave while riding some pretty scary rides)
 We took a few minutes to get some pictures of all four grandkids ...... It's AMAZING how much they just love each other and everyone gets along so nicely.
And I leave you today with my youngest Grandson as he mastered the Mad Mouse roller coaster.  He must have taken a spin on the Mad Mouse three or four times before we could talk him into moving on to try another Little Amerricka ride out.

Thanks for stopping in today and letting me share pictures of my grandkids with you.  I'll be back tomorrow with some Kards by Kadie creations.....Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment