Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Post It Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017-20178 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These little Post-It-Note Holders are SIMPLY PERFECT to have on your crafting desk ........ For all those times you need to make a quick little note.
You can decorate the back as cute as the front.......
But I decided to leave mine just plain!
This project was shared by Jeanie at www.juststampin.com on August 30, 2016.  I changed up the project up a wee-bit.......Cuz I had a box of these little golfer pencils and thought they would be the perfect size to fit into my holder (which they were).
I started my holder out by creating the holder with both the Kraft cardstock and a piece of the Eastern Palace DSP.  Here are the measurements I used:
My Kraft cardstock or DSP piece measured 5-3/4" x 12". 
I scored on the short side across the top at 1/2, 1", 4-3/4" and 5-1/4".  Then on the long side across the top at 2, 2-1/2, 6, 9-1/2, 10-1/2 and 11-1/2.
As you can see from the Eastern Palace DSP sample ........ I wrapped some pretty gold ribbon around the front and tied it up into a pretty little knot.
For the Kraft cardstock holder ...... I used the 'Birthday Memories DSP' to decorate the front panels.  I used the 'Eastern Medallions' Thinlits to decorate the front of this holder.
 I'm totally IN LOVE with this project
And hope you have an opportunity to make one of these!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

1 comment:

  1. This makes the perfect "somethin' somethin'" gift. Darling colors!

    ReplyDelete