Friday, July 21, 2017

Friends Friday Share

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and today I have two more birthday cards and a special get well gift from my sweet friend Lynn in Michigan.  Let me share those pretty cards from my VERY TALENTED FRIENDS........
This first set of notecards was made by my sweet friend Lynn in Michigan.  She made me these GORGEOUS thank you cards up ......... so I had a stash of cards to use for all those sweet things my friends did for me during my knee replacement.  NOW HOW SWEET IS THAT!
And if the gorgeous cards above weren't enough ...... Lynn also made me these OVER THE TOP cactus thank you cards.  Again ...... to use up when I needed a quick thank you card during my knee replacement.  TO SAY I AM BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE LYNN IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT (Thank You Lynn).
Check out this FUN shaker birthday card that my friend Pam made for me.
And I finish up today with this OVER THE TOP slider card that my good friend Sandra made for me.
The MAGIC happens when you pull the tab and the butterfly slides out with some pretty amazing coloring done to him.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Sandra!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You have talented friends. Great group of cards to share and get the creative wheels turning!

    ReplyDelete