Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pop-Up Posies Card #3

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the third (and final) Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit Card that we made at our Spring Fling Event.  Let me share that card with you....... 

 We used the Sycamore Street DSP that was in the Sale-a-Bration catalog for the front of our card.
The focal point of our card was created using the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  This card we used the Pool Party flowers and just layered them together to create a charming flower. 
 One of the Very Vanilla fabric covered brads looks amazing in the center of our flower......
And the Tangerine Tango Ribbon that was in the SAB catalog was wrapped right around the center of our tag.  We used the "just for you" stamp set that comes with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit for our sentiment. 
The entire Pop-Up Posies tag gets popped up off the front panel with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  This card is simple and super easy to duplicate ...... and is just the PERFECT card for ANY OCCASION!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with the last and final card that we made at our Spring Fling Event.....Hope to see you back here for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely stunning! And I'm still stuck on that Pool Party Card Stock looking fabulous with the DSP not to mention the lovely tag & flower! I guess I'm just nuts for cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ruffled flower adds so much 3-D and pizzazz. you really know how to show off this little pop-up kit!

    ReplyDelete