Monday, May 13, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Gifts

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
I'm running in twenty different directions today.....and I was planning to share with you one of the project that my good friend Kris had us make at our FU gathering on Friday ....... BUT ........ I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to share that post.  Here's my blog post for today....

Last Saturday I went to the Little House National Scrapbooking Event along with two fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friend (Pam and Maureen & two friends of Maureen's).  I made everyone table gifts for the day.......
I decorated a water bottle for each of them (with their monogram on it).....along with a Purse with a couple 3x3 note cards........along with a Ferrero Rocher Candy Box!
Here's my set ...... Of course done in Pretty in Pink.
The purse was from a pattern that Becky Robert from Inking Idaho has for sale on her blog.......
And inside each of the purses I made coordinating 3x3 note card for the ladies!
Here's a close-up of the two note cards!
A close-up of the decorated water bottle........
And how cute is this Ferrero Rocher candy box?
Here's what all five of the Ferrero Rocher candy boxes look like........
And all five of the water bottles.......
And the five different colored purses that I made!
 
Such a fun day......and my goal was to work on Baby Twoie's album.....and I chipped away at four two-page layouts that day.  SO PLEASED with how much I got done.
 
Thanks for joining me today........I'll be back tomorrow with the ADORABLE project that Kris had us make last Friday......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. There you go again making Table Gifts! I want to sit with you! wink wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh . . . i need the "deets" for the rocher boxes! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have measurements for the Ferrero boxes please??

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete