Sunday, December 16, 2012

SW Stampers Gift Exchange

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share the gift I made for my SW Stampin' UP! Demonstrators Holiday Party Gift Exchange (last Tuesday night).  To participate in the gift exchange ...... you were asked to make a handmade gift - using new SU product and you needed to keep the cost of your gift to about $5.00.  Check out my gift..........
 I wrapped my gift into this SUPER FUN Santa Face Bag.....How CUTE!  I also made a Santa Gift Tag from SU punches and tied that tag to the handle of my Santa Face Bag.
Inside I made this gift tag box that my good friend Opal taught me how to make at one of our CrafterNooners gathering.
I created a belly band that slides off the gift tag box and then the gift tag box unfolds to reveal.....
 A DOZEN handmade ornament tags........
 I used the ornament keepsake bundle to create my tags......
 And I used the Be of Good Cheer DSP to decorate my tag box.
 I made two silver glimmer paper ornaments.......
 And the rest of the ornaments were Gumball Green with Cherry Cobbler.......
Or Cherry Cobbler with Gumball Green!
 I also stamped the back of each tag with a "To/From" sentiment.
The ornaments turned out SUPER PRETTY and my fellow demonstrator Sue Smedley LOVED LOVED LOVED her gift. 
 Here's an upclose view of the three ornaments and the SUPER FUN belly band......
And this is what the packaging looked like when all the ornaments are neatly tucked inside each of the compartments of the holder.
 And one last view.......of what the backside of my gift tag holder looks like!
 
 
And I know that you are all wanting me to post the measurements for this FABULOUSLY CUTE HOLDER....so here we go..........
My base holder is a 8-1/2" x 10-3/4" piece of Gumball Green Cardstock.
I scored the base holder piece on the 8-1/2" side at 1-1/4" and 7-1/4"
On the 10-3/4" side I scored at 1/4", 3-1/4", 3-3/4", 6-3/4", 7-1/4" and 10-1/4"
The Belly Band is a Gumball Green piece of cardstock that is 2-5/8" x 8-1/2"
The score lines for the Belly Band piece is 3-1/4" and 3-3/4"
So there you have it my friends............a SUPER FUN and AWESOME gift to make for that someone special on your Holiday Gift Giving List.  MANY THANKS to my good friend Opal for teaching me how to make this AWESOME GIFT TAG HOLDER.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing some gifts I received from a few of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends...........Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. such a delightful way to package your beautiful ornament tags. the silver glimmer paper is the perfect bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So intricate - and so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete