Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snowman TeaLight Pin

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a FULL RUN today getting things in place for my two Stamp Camp session ....... So I'm going to jump right in with my share.  Check out this ADORABLE Snowman Pin that I made for my daughters employees back in Wisconsin (only had to make 30 of these cuties for them) and ONE for me............
They are made with battery operated tea-lights that you can find at the Dollar Store.  The base of the snowman is created using Glossy Cardstock and both a 2-1/2" and 2" circle punch.
I colored the light portion of the tealight in with an Orange Sharpie pen......
And used the Word Window Punch and a 1" Square Punch for the hat.  And of course I had to add a tiny piece of Red Glimmer Paper across the brim of his hat......and talk about an INSTANT WOW FACTOR!
The mouth was hand-drawn in with a Black Sharpie Pen and for the eyes.....OH MY GOSH.....My daughter had these awesome little black gems that worked perfectly for his little eyes.  You could also take our medium pearls and color them in with a black sharpie marker and you would have two STINKIN CUTE eyes for your snowman.
I wrapped our Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim around the base of the tealight for the snowmans scarf.......I secured the sweater trim with glue dots.
And his arms were created with the Snow Flurry Bigz Die (in the Holiday Catalog) and all I did was snip off a portion of the snowflake and I was able to attach his arms with glue dots.
Jack was following me around on Saturday with the camera and I finally stopped and said.......TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY!  I have to say that he did a pretty nice job of capturing my happy side.
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'll be back tomorrow to share the 3-D project we made at Stamp Club last Saturday............I'm hoping that you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: