Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gifts From Carol

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I am so happy to share with you the darling cookie gifts that my dear friend Carol made for me.  I have to tell you that in my book ....... Carol is the QUEEN of all things BAKED and CREATED.  Check out what she made for me (and Jack)........
Carol came to Stamp Camp on Saturday and handed me these DARLING little cookie treats.  She created one for me......and one for Jack.
First up are these OH TOO CUTE Oreo Double Stuff Snowman pops......
I think these little snowmen are about the cutiest thing I've seen this holiday season.  Leave it to Carol to come up with dipping the double stuffed Oreo cookies in white chocolate and then adding mini chocolate chip pieces for the eyes and mouth......and then a FUN candy corn for his nose.
This is just TOO STINKIN CUTE!
And then if the Oreo Snowmen Cookies wasn't enough.......Carol handed me this little bag and I just couldn't even believe my eyes.......HOLY BUCKETS FRIENDS....How did Carol know that Jack and I have a total LOVE LOVE LOVE for mice?
The base for this adorable creation is a cookie and that makes the mouse body.  She added two peanuts for the ears........AND.....a piece of licorice for his tail.
And if that wasn't enough .......Carol added some mini chocolate chip pieces for the eyes.....and an MandM for the nose.........Totally CUTE!
THANK YOU Carol for making these WONDERFUL Holiday Treats for Jack and me. They are DOWN RIGHT ADORABLE and there is NO WAY I'm going to eat these little cuties.......They will be on display for the holiday's and then they will be taking a spot in my studio with several of your other fabulous creations you've made for me.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little snowman pin that I made for myself and SEVERAL of my daughter's employees back in Wisconsin.  Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: