Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gift From Kris

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm racing to get my New Years Eve Gift done for my dear sweet SaddleBrooke Friends ..... So I'm going to cut to the chase and share my amazing and so thoughtful gift that Kris made and gave to me on Christmas Day.......
On Christmas Day.......Kris and John and Jack and I went to the movies.  After the movies we headed back to Kris and John's house to have dessert.  When we walked into Kris and John's house......Kris had these two little gifts sitting on her kitchen counter for me.
Kris made me this DARLING hand sanitizer package.......
That not only had some yummy smelling hand sanitizer tucked inside.......
But also was decorated with this "OH SO CUTE" snowman!
The other package she created for me was this darling Tim Holz box die.......
That had this ADORABLE snowman tag made from the SU Two Tags Die and scallop punch!
And inside the box was two rolls of Washi Tape.......One PINK (YAHOOOOO) and One Gray!
Kris also wrapped some pretty red rick-rack ribbon around her box and that was totally all she need to do to create this super festive package for me.
The presentation was amazing and without a doubt ......... the gifts in each package was just the PERFECT gift for me!  Thank you Kris for making me these darling little gifts.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share the mailbox gifts that I created for my SaddleBrooke Friends for Christmas.  I promise you....You won't want to miss the darling post I'm preparing for tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream!



1 comment:

  1. love it all. the snowman face on the tag is so clever (scallop circle) and the hand sanitizer is packaged with such pizzazz! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete