Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gift for Mary Fish

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a full run today.......I have my six club gals coming over today for our last Stamp Club and all six ladies will be here today.  My share today is a fun little gift that I made for my sweet friend Mary Fish.  I gaveit  to her Tuesday night when we got together for our annual SW Stampers Holdiay Party.  Check out this cutie gift I made Mary.........
I filled this fun little cello bag with two hershey nugget snowmen.
The nuggets are wapped with a white avery labesl and then for the hat.....it's a Dollar Store Red Glove.  All I did was cut off each of the fingers and rolled that up and popped it on the top of the nugget.
The bag topper was just a Top Note die with some Holiday Festive DSP and a pretty flower made from several SU punches.
It was a fun little project that came together in a snap!  Merry Merry my good friend Mary!
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'm off running....and will be back tomorrow to share a fun little gift I made for one of my SW Stamper friends.  Hope you can come back and join me tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


6 comments:

  1. Super cute idea! Got to get to the dollar store hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Kadie. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love your gift to ms Mary , isn't she a wonderful person !! Love her , tfs ,
    Hugs frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing how you made them. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Mary's blog the other day! So cute! Fingers of a glove! Really! You are such a master mind Crafter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those dapper dudes. thanks again, kadie!

    ReplyDelete