Friday, December 21, 2012

December Club Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing the two cards that my Club gals made for the inside of the darling little tote that we made at our December Club.  Here's a recap of the tote we made (with the two cards).....
Our tote was made with Rich Razzleberry and the International Bazaar DSP pack.
We created our A2 card with a Whisper White base card and added a Rich Razzleberry panel onto the front of our card.  We used the Fancy Fan Folder Stampin' UP! Embossing Folder on our Rich Razzleberry panel........

And we added a banner of the Internal Bazaar DSP across the bottom portion of our A2 card......
We also created a Daffodil Delight and Whisper White panel for our "Thank You" sentiment and two Butterflies to be stamped on........
And our Thank You sentiment was stamped from the Blooming with Kindness.....And our Butterfly was stamped  from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
For our 3x3 card used the same Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Daffodil Delight and Whisper White panel.......
And we also used the Internation Bazaar DSP to create our banner for the bottom portion of our card.
The "Thanks" sentiment was from the Kindness Matters stamp set......And we also stamped our butterfly with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
The entire Tote Project was a HUGE HIT and comes together SO QUICKLY.  This makes it the PERFECT last minute Gift Giving Project.
 
THANKS for joining me today........I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the projects we made at my December Stamp Camp.  I can honestly say that my December Stamp Camp was the BEST CAMP I offered in 2012.  The theme for my December Stamp Camp was 3-D/Gift Giving Projects and we were able to complete FOUR PROJECTS in the two hours we were together.  The four projects we created are honestly the most ADORABLE 3-D/GIFT GIVING PROJECTS you could image ........... and you will want to make plans to join me tomorrow for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. what a perfect card sketch! love the way the butterfly was used as a stamp and punch in the larger card! so classy

    ReplyDelete