Saturday, July 28, 2012

Postage Stamp Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 30 Days!
Today's card is a layout I saw from both my good friend Mary Fish and my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators on our Stampin Connection website.  I knew from the moment I saw this card recipe it was going to be one that I would create and here is what I came up with.............
I started out with a Whisper White card base and added a panel of "Floral District" DSP right down the center of my card.  I added on top of that a piece of Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied that around the center of my card.
My postage stamped images are from the "Lovely Little Labels" stamp set and I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp my images. 
I used several square punches to create my three layers and matted each of those punched square pieces onto a Gumball Green Postage Stamp Square Punch and popped all four squares onto a Rich Razzleberry base.
This card comes together in a snap and is the perfect card for any occasion.

Thanks for joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow to share a beautiful card I created using the Large Delicate Dollies Die.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. thanks, GF, for the shout out. you put me in the mood to get out my square punches. love the card and color combination. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete