Thursday, July 05, 2012

More Birthday Magic

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well Blogger Friends - we made it through another birthday and because I am heading into my 60th year (HOLY COW.....when did I become SO OLD......) I wanted to start my own "Project Life" and I figured this is the PERFECT year to start that project.  I found (at BlueMoon Scrapbooking) the all time PERFECT scrapbook / smashbook / journal book that I will be using over the next year to document the things going on in my life.  Since I am THANKFUL and APPRECIATE all the things I have in my life.....and with 12-little grandkids running around - a beautiful home in Arizona - three GORGEOUS kids and one AMAZING man in my life ...... well it should be a SNAP to get something recorded every day.  I'm going to from time-to-time share that keepsake journal book with you so keep an eye open for those posts. 

But......for today.......I have several more birthday cards and gifts that I received for my birthday this year and want to share those with you today.  Let's get right to my share.......
First up is a fun little card that my friend Gail sent to me.  It came all the way from Hawaii.  I found out that Gail made this card before she left for her month long vacation and marked her calendar so she would remember to mail it to me while she was in Hawaii.  Now that is a true friend!
I know this card has a name......what it is.....I don't have a clue.  I call it a Pop-Up Surprise inside a card (card).  They are super easy to make - but take a bit of engineering to complete.  I love that Gail created mine in PINK!
The inside has a pair of Flip Flops hidden inside the window and the birthday message says "Have a flippin' GREAT birthday!"  HOW FUN IS THAT!  Seriously love your card Gail!
Next up is the beautiful card that my good friend Opal sent to me. OH MY GOSH - Don't you just love love love the Poppies stamp set she used?
She also used a Nestabilities Labels Die for my birthday message - SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL Opal.  Many thanks for sending me such a beautiful and special birthday card.
And my last share today is a special card from ...... WHO ELSE ....... my good good friend Jan!  She out-did herself with this DARLING little  lady card.  I have no clue what the name of this set is - however, I do know there are LOTS of these adorable ladies out there - and they just SCREAMS to be colored in with Copic Marker.  AND......I have to tell you......Jan is my Copic Queen.

Besides the GORGEOUS coloring that Jan did with this card - I love love love the flower she put at the bottom of my card.  Thank You Jan for my GORGEOUS birthday card and LOVE LOVE LOVE my PINK CAKE!

I still have several more birthday cards to share with you - so hope you can come back tomorrow to see those cards.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. you were showered with pretty cards. beautiful. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete