Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gift from Jan

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm off to the races today with a trip down to BlueMoon Scrapbooking ........ Some time spent in my studio preparing for Stamp Camp on Wednesday ...... and I will finish up the day at my good friend Mary Fish Fiesta Backyard Party.  Sounds like a FUN PACKED day! 

My share today is a birthday gift from my good friend Jan - CHECK this out........
 Jan had deliveried to my house this super duper fun bag last weekend........
There is NOBODY who can decorate a package like Jan.  She covers every single little detail when she gives me a gift.  This kraft bag started out as any plain kraft bag but Jan began the decorating process with some fabric looking Red/White and Blue DSP and these LOVELY prima flowers that Jan created.
Jan even created this OH SO PRETTY tag that hung from the handles of my bag.  LOVE LOVE LOVE that the tag coordinated perfectly with the bag.  TOTALLY GORGEOUS JAN!
 As if the bag Jan had created wasn't a gift in itself.....Check out what Jan tucked inside.......
This FABULOUS CHILI PEPPER DISH!  Now Jan has been listening to me tell her for the last two years that I was on the HUNT for a small Chili Pepper dish.  Somehow ..... Jan found this little nugget and immediately knew it would be the PERFECT addition for my kitchen.
THANK YOU JAN!  Your gift has found it's new home on my kitchen counter and looks perfect sitting there in all it's GLORY!  I'm honestly blessed to have such a good good friend.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share two cards I created last week.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share. 

Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. such a wonderful, chili-licious gift. did jan use a white gel pen to add oomph to the red paisley background? love the flowers . . . did add the polka dots with a marker or were they already "dotted?" hugs, m

    ReplyDelete