Monday, July 16, 2012

Card from Kris and Sally

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
I had a SUPER DUPER GREAT Weekend and was able to get SO MANY THINGS done.  It was the first weekend in a LONG LOG TIME that I slotted in LOTS of PLAY TIME and CHECKED OFF a ton of things that were building up on my "to do list".  Now it's Monday and it's full speed ahead for a FUN PACKED BUSY week of Stamp Camp and Stamp Club.  
My first card share for today is a BEAUTIFUL CARD that my good good friend Kris made for me.  She used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits dies to create this card along with her Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  It looks like she cut out the framed image with a coordinating color cardstock but what she actually did was die cut out her image and used that cut out image as a mask to create a stamped image of her frame and then came back with her flower and sentiment images and stamped those directly onto her inked framelits image.
She used a corner punch to create the pretty pretty corner images and mounted her stamped image onto a piece of basic black cardstock.  Honestly a GORGEOUS card and one of those WOW CARDS that you need to see in person to appreciate.  THANK YOU Kris for your wonderful creation - but more for the lovely message you wrote to me on the inside.
And my last card is one that I received from my stamping friend Sally.  About one month ago, Sally's husband passed away and she sent me this beautiful card as a thank you for supporting her during her husbands illness.  The tulip image is sp beautiful ..... but the message Sally wrote on the inside is the real gift that Sally sent to me.  Thank You Sally for your beautiful card and your amazing friendship.

I'm off to go put the finishing touches on my upcoming Stamp Camp.  I'll be back tomorrow to share three cards that I made at Susan's Little House class last week.  Hope you can plan to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment